How to stop leakage here?

Hi everyone,

I've just moved house and found that there is a small leaking in the toilet. I tried to move the joint, but it started leaking harder. Then I just pressed the metal pipe a bit inside of the joint, and the leaking became not so hard, it is just dripping now, but still I don't know how to stop it completely. What would u do in this case. Here are the pictures. [IMG]

[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by plumberoid in Toilet

Report misuse

Image for How to stop leakage here?