Voltage when Switch is Off

I have the exact same situation in the house addition I'm building, two new

3-way circuits wired as in the photo at the end of a wire run. With the switches in the off position, one circuit read 29 volts across the load wires, and the other read 31 volts. So I hooked up a temporary single light bulb thinking I'd see a very faint glow in the filament. Nothing doing. No glow, and then with the light off, when I read across the terminals of the bulb socket, I read zero volts. [IMG]
read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Bruce in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for Voltage when Switch is Off