I have strange marks on the floorboards?

this is an image of the marks above the carpeting on the floorboard. The carpet and floorboards were replaced a couple months ago. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. No moisture is present in the carpeting.... [IMG]

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Anonymous in Carpet

Report misuse

Image for I have strange marks on the floorboards?