I have a big ugly concrete block in my wall. Help please.

It's from an old ac wall unit. The previous home owners removed it and just filled the entire hole from one side to the other with concrete. I'm only concerned with the interior for now. The concrete wasn't even put in with any care, it buldges out a good half inch and is just a horrible mess. I was trying to chip it down a bit to then plaster and paint it but I ended up chipping off so much that now I have a hole almost an inch deep in some places. It seems like too big a hole for me to fill with just patching compound. I don't think I can fit any wood and I don't know how I'd adhere a peice of drywall. I'm going to try to include pictures. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. [IMG]

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Sergio B in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for I have a big ugly concrete block in my wall. Help please.