how to remove ceiling junction box from below?

to help clarify, there is only one picture available on Home Depot website, none of the back of light. here is a pic of the 2 boxes in question. the one the left has the design the light is can fit into. yellow represents the base of the light.

the box I have installed is the one on the right. notice the difference in hole alignment. this is the best I can do to identify problem. need to replace one box with the other to make it work.

thanks for helping with suggestions.

[IMG]
read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by TC in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for how to remove ceiling junction box from below?