older deadbolt

I have an older deadbolt lock set that need new door knobs. The deadbolt in a wrought iron gate that my in laws have built over thirty years ago. It was made by a local dealer in Davenport Iowa.

The only name visible on the face plate is "Watch." My searches have not produced any satisfactory results. The lock has a toggle switch that enables or disables the outside door knob from opening the door. It also has a keyed lock. The items that I need are the door knobs but they must have a square shaft that is 5/16" x 5/16" x 1-1/4" long.

I have uploaded a couple pictures that provide a little more description. If anyone has an idea where I should may have a chance to replace the parts I would be most grateful. [IMG]

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by SPapaG in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for older deadbolt