Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277 (2023 Update)

I also needed a wire harness replacement for this deer family from Costco. I ordered this from Amazon and it works great! The only thing is that you may have to use an extension cord as the cord is only 3 feet. I hope this helps!

read more and respond »

Posted 3 years ago by Stacey in Home Repair

Report misuse

Image for Replacement Part for Costco Chaser, Item# 1900277 (2023 Update)