newly installed central ac

Ya know djavdet, You can fool some of the people all of the time but you cant fool me any of the time. You story is shit! If you had an A/C just installed and it wasnt coolingl right, your ass would be on the phone instantly, holiday or not. You bought a Goodman on the internet, you and a friend put it in and now it doesnt work right. You saved what you thought was a lot of money and got exactly what you paid for. Now spend that money you saved and have an actual HVAC company come in and fix your screw ups and shut the hell up. Yes, you can leave now. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

hmm happy now? told me off huh? i did not lie a single line..how 'bout that? i 'm amazed, a plummer tells me "shut up"..ahh...i'll go hang myself.... D PS: what 'bout first time, did you believe me first time when you replied?

Reply to
Djavdet

i will as soon as weekend really ends... thanks D

Reply to
Djavdet

I might have but as your story stretches on I see you are just another whinner looking for a freebee. You have that rope tied up over a tree yet? Times a wastin. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

nah, can't find cheapest contractor yet... and yeah, what's the rope respected brand should be? D

Reply to
Djavdet

I'm gone a few days and the no research idjits are overrunning the place. Who left the the skylight open?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Some guy named Tekkie... do you know him?

Reply to
<kjpro

Reply to
Mo Hoaner

Reply to
Mo Hoaner

Reply to
Mo Hoaner

Reply to
Mo Hoaner

Why not start at the top?

No joke...

Did he check the wifes underwear drawer while he was walking all over the house? FRESHIE!!! Does mean up the front over the roof then down the back?

And a shitty system; but boy you ARE impressed with the buttons & LEDS aye?

Subsidence

Mother trucker - then he denies it!

I do! I&#39;m happy - I&#39;m kool - in more ways then one...

We have seen "your type" before and you made us laugh like all the rest.

Reply to
Tekkie®

He did play with himself! And guess what? It&#39;s an anal thermometer (not termometer)

Right!!!!

Could be!

Reply to
Tekkie®

YOU asked for it!

Reply to
Tekkie®

ah, nashua, nh is ignorantvill today? :-) good to know...

that would be big presumption from you... i don&#39;t care i just don&#39;t see a reason to discuss my info when i ask a question about ac... D

Reply to
Djavdet

by asking quite simple questions? looks like i identified another moron in this group.. jeez you guys really piling up in here... D

Reply to
Djavdet

On May 28, 10:03 pm, "Mo Hoaner" wrote: jeez you can&#39;t post nor comment well...

i only tried to get some info about central ac so when contractor shows up i&#39;d know where to check and what to ask them, when they report "evrything is good now" ... D

Reply to
Djavdet

Not me; I like to pick &#39;em off as they try to come in but I&#39;m not responsible when I&#39;m not here. I thought you had the arsenal.

Reply to
Tekkie®

He did... but he forgot to flush

Reply to