New A/C - 3 Ton

Josh, Here's a clue for you. My air conditioners and furnaces are not any cheaper today or tomorrow. Usually, in fact, there is a price increase sometime after the start of the new year. Sometimes, even 2 price increases. Ive never seen my suppliers give me a cheaper price unless its a scratch and dent or something like that. Now every once in a while they run a deal where you get free 6 months same as cash or they give me a humidifier or some sort of promo like that. Johnstone usually puts together a pkg price with Goodman equipment where they give you basically everything you need but Goodman is cheap no matter how you get it. There are no free lunches. It just that sometimes they throw in the pickle with the sandwich. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

You could call your local company, and ask.

Also, please consider this. If you offer to sign the contract for the system replacement in the fall, they may give you a better price on the two top offs.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

WHY??

It still cost the company the same amount to perform the 2 repairs. (or do you like giving money away???????????)

Reply to
<kjpro

Stormin doesn&#39;t have a clue about the business of doing business

Reply to
Noon-Air