Goodman AC Lemon

Can train a human to do resi... whether they do it right the first time is a completely different issue.

Reply to
KJPRO

Trained monkeys suck.

Reply to
over a barrel

He is a Goodman hack. He gets off on paying next to nothing for the pos and then screwing his customers twice by charging them out the ass for said pos.

Reply to
12334

Talking about yourself again?

Reply to
KJPRO

Why don't you just 'fix' the coil. It's copper. It's relatively easy to remove, pressurize, locate, repair, and reinstall, dehydrate, and charge.

Just recently I had to fix a CARRIER 48SS package unit, and an older Day & Night. [Leaking evaporators.] What I find funny is I haven't had to fix any Goodman's but, SUMMIT, ASPEN have been popular and RHEEM's seem to be top on the list last year for leaks.

Reply to
Zyp

Rusty? The coils from Goodman I've seen [and Carrier] have plastic drain pans. No?

Reply to
Zyp

You really are a lamer aren't you. What a snappy comeback by you! Just keep on selling and installing goodman trash you hack.

Reply to
12334

Now you did it! Got the lads over at Alt.Homemoaners all excited. They will be sniffing fire hydrants all night now. ;-p

Reply to
Don Ocean

I take it that you are his financial adviser? And your pissed that he really doesn't do those things.

Reply to
Don Ocean

And you keep on making a living trolling Mens rest rooms in the Parks.

Reply to
Don Ocean

Don't fight lads, Your convoluted opinions don't cut any ice here. no matter how you present it. ;-p

Reply to
Don Ocean

Older installs didn't. And I do believe that the decent ones are Fiberglass.

Reply to
Don Ocean

I wasn't talking about the pans under the coils, I was talking about hte coils themselves and the tin tubesheets on the ends of the coils. When the tubing wall thickness is no more than .025 inch, then it doesn't take much to pierce the tubing. Rust on the tube sheets will do that just fine.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Train them to do whatever you like. That wouldn't be my first choice.

Reply to
CJT

See that's what's funny... you don't even know me... what I do... etc... that includes the brands I sell... So the real question is... do I, or do I not sell Goodman?

Reply to
KJPRO

Are you going to repair the ones leaking in the tube sheets?

Reply to
KJPRO

asy to

Goodman is rated LAST in a poll by 67000 by Consumer Reports.. Eat on that Khack ,, you aint no pro KJpro, u a hack bosso. A Goodbitch hackpo

Reply to
ransley

5 bucks says that 95% of the leaky Rheem coils were "M" coils in air handlers, where the drains were not trapped properly.
Reply to
Noon-Air

Goodman is rated LAST in a poll by 67000 by Consumer Reports.. Eat on that Khack ,, you aint no pro KJpro, u a hack bosso. A Goodbitch hackpo

Wow... are we getting mad... just because you can't handle FACTS... there's no need to get your blood pressure up.

Reply to
KJPRO

Kenny, Just killfile the SOB, he's nothing but another f*ckin troll

Reply to
Noon-Air