Latest threads in Heatingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

balance townhome registars for winter, i am frooze downstairs
any help would be great. TY Kevin

why is my cold air return near the ceiling?
No further details provided

i have a bard gas heater with a mono jet problem
No further details provided

bryant furnace trouble code 2 short, 2 long?? #22 ?? Whats the code mean?
Furnace Model 330AAV .

i have a ideal combi he30 isar it has been in about 7yr it has just started to m
make a wailing noise i thought maybe air in the pump or the fan but would be grateful for any help

DThe bottom of a furnace chimney where ash collects . What happens if there is no door?
No further details provided

Cone intake for H E furnace
Live in Western NY... need I say more? have a H E furnace and is vented thru foundation of house ( approx. 6-8" from ground) the exhaust PVC pipe is short and is straight out (no elbows)and the cone...

why is my payne furnace not heating to the set temp?
I have it set at 24c but it only heats upto 18c

why do i smell stagnant water when my comfortmaker rpj ii comes on
No further details provided

I have a Baxi model 380 gas furnace when it runs it makes a rumbleing sound lik
Does What would cause a noise like that coming from a Baxi 380 furnace

blower motor starts up but burners dont light up
No further details provided

How long will 10 gallons of diesel fuel last in my oil furnace?
No further details provided
2
2

VistaFlame pellet stove just stopped feeding pellets, augur is not moving, flashing heat level light
No further details provided

tempstar runs for 2 minutes and starts over after blower stops
Tempstar runs for 2 minutes and starts over after blower stops, 3 blinks but then it restarts and reaches temp requested by thermostat. Technician already replaced the sensor and took readings from...

what is the correct water temperature for really OLD cast iron boiler?
I have a big old cast iron boiler. I want to know what the correct setting for the water in the boiler/radiators is. Any advice? It is presently set at 150 degrees, but the boiler pressure gets really...