your recommendations for brilliant summer foliage?

I'm looking for brilliantly-colored foliage in colors other than green during summer.

These plants must be able to survive a Wisconsin summer. Temperature extremes can be expected to range from 40 F to 90's F; ( 5 C to 35 C ), so I'll assume that many bromeliads and tropicals won't survive outdoors here.

So far I have discovered coleus, bloodleaf, and persian shield.

What else do you recommend?

Thank you very much for all suggestions.

Ted Shoemaker

Reply to
Ted Shoemaker