Wintering Mountain Youngsters

I have several Mountain Laurel plants which I collected from the wild around the end of last Winter (they were only about an inch high at the time). They've been outside in containers all Summer and have grown nicely, to about a 6 inch height. My question is: do they need dormancy over the Winter? Sould I keep the outside in a cold frame or bring them in and subject them to reduced lighting (I have no crawl space or other cold area that would remain above freezing).

Can I continue indoors with artificial lighting and Summer length days?

thanks

Mitch

Reply to
mbillian