What kind of pruner do I want?!

Fiskars pruners are so super tough even kriptonite can't hurt them... I keep one of their smaller loppers in my tractor at all times, used often as a crow bar to pry ROCKS out of the ground. I have like 7-8 different loppers but none compare to Fiskars... I bought that one for cheap at Walmart thinking for under $10 who cares if it lasts a year, after using it for like 6 years now I'd never buy any other brand.... I've also used it as a hammer, a barbed wire cutter, even deburred copper tubing. And it definitely will slice through any branch it can wrap it's jaws around... I've used it to lop off more wood than you can shake a stick at.

There it be riding shotgun right behind my seat:

brooklyn1

I ordered the Fiskars Pro model with replaceable stainless steel blades. They should be here in a few days. Can't wait to see them :)

Rich

Reply to
EVP MAN

Remember ............ You still MIGHT need a chain saw in some cases. Enjoy them. I love mine. Hint: on big limbs, you can cut about a third at a time when you're just too lazy to go get the chainsaw.

Steve

visit my blog at

Steve B

I figured it was still the night before and left him alone.

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

I broke a pair.

Nothing serious, just the tip of one blade snapped off.

I told Fiskars and they took them back and sent me a new pair.

Steven

Reply to
Steven Wayne