What a let down - incorrect labels

Sigh, last fall I planted white and purple alliums in a 1-3 ratio hoping for a fun, polka dot effect in the back of the border for a few weeks. All 30+ bloomed purple. My bad for buying at a box store (that has since closed in this area), but I'm still disappointed.

So later this summer, I'm ordering 10 white ones and trying again.

Cheryl in southern NH

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak