Variegated Saliva 'Victoria'?

In one of my six-pack's of Mealy-cup sage 'Victoria', one of the plants has variegated leaves - strokes of cream color on many of the leaves, covering 10-20 of the leaves. It's very pretty and I would love to have more of them, but I don't recall ever seeing it before, and there were no others like it at the store in any of the other six-packs.

Does anyone know if they come true from seed? Is there an internet source?

Thanks! Kathleen

Reply to
mfischer5