Trough planting

I have a tiered garden. The second tier is supported by a brick wal

which is about 4.5ft high. We are going to sell our house and think this wil put people off with small children due to potential danger. I would like to plac some troughs along the wall and grow some plants which will reach abou

1.5ft to 2ft in height and also grow quite dense, preferable withou any supports. I thought of something like a conifer but do they lik troughs? A quicker growing plant/shrub would be preferable an something that can withstand frost. I am asking so much here - pleas accept my apologies. Thank you

-- Suek1234

Reply to
Suek1234

dr-solo