Trees and Storms

KESLICK AND SON

MODERN ARBORICULTURE

214 N. PENN STREET

WEST CHESTER, PA 19380

610-696-5353 Cell 610-864-5251

WEB:

snipped-for-privacy@chesco.com

TREES - hurricanes, windstorms and safety.

With the hurricane and windstorms the trees have been exposed to this year, a visual inspection for safety by a tree biologist is recommended.

Cracks, hanging broken branches and trees partially uprooted are common and can pose a high risk of hazard for humans and properties. Many of these conditions can be seen by a professional.

We at KESLICK AND SON have a consulting tree biologist.

Call for our cost and availability.

Contact us at 610-696-5353 or cell 610-864-5251

Our tree biologist resume can be found here:

If you would like to hire someone else, here is a list of questions to help you select a professional. Questions sound silly, but watch their face when you ask them.

Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr. Tree Biologist

of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY!

Reply to
John A. Keslick, Jr.