Transplanted Blue Hibiscus - problem

Yo, amigos y amigas -

I just had my first problem with transplanting. I usually bat .1000, so am disappointed. I moved a mature Blue Hibiscus into a very well-prepared area with proper transplant mix, worm castings, compost, watering in, etc. But it is drooping.

Q: How long should I wait for it to pull itself together before I give up and pull it out (ouch!). It has been about 4 days.

TIA

Reply to
Persephone

You should have waited until Fall or Spring to do your transplanting.

Reply to
Travis