radical pruning of Pivet hedge results

Last fall I Chopped, Hatched and otherwise radially pruned my 7' high Pivet hedge down to about 18". I happy to report it was a complete success pruned them today into nice 3' cubes. Not sure how large I'm going to let them get this time but the important they are alive and doing well.

So the answer is, this wasn't a bad example of when amatuers read books

Kevin

Reply to
Other Brother Kevin