Plant id help - rutabaga or collards?

I have several of these popping up in my garden, and they are huge. I have grown rutabagas and collards in the past, but can't decide which this is. It looks more like a rutabaga, but it isn't developing a root.

Are rutabaga greens edible, and good tasting or are they not worth the effort to pick and cook?

Reply to
Ook

sure looks like collards.

Yes, rutabaga greens are edible just not as nutrient rich as others. Taste will depend on how good a cook you are:)

Reply to
Gunner