Overwintering Aphids

How do I kill off the overwintering aphids in/under my Japanese Plum tree? I'm looking for a commercial method that won't poison my water well some 50 feet distant.

Don email: donrm(at)soco(dot)agilent(dot)com

Reply to
munged

Have you tried the detergents sold for this purpose? You could also make some of your own with dishwashing detergent.

For overwintering insects in general, I use Volk oil spray. Doesn't harm anything and just suffocates the insects.

Reply to
Guy Bannis