Over-wintering pelagoniums in damp, frost-free Cornwall

I have several thriving pelagoniums acquired this year from cutting

from my mother, and this will be their first winter. I have read great deal of advice on overwintering indoors or in a glasshouse. have also noticed that alot of people leave theirs planted in thei gardens down here. Any advice from others living in damp, frost-fre (most of the time) West Cornwall woud be appreciated.

Trici

-- TriciaMcCartney

Reply to
TriciaMcCartney