need advice on indoor care for african blue basil

Hello, I just bought 2 plants , they have flowers and are about 12-15 inches tall. How would I take care of these indoors? Need advise on soil, what kind of pot etc,watering, propagation, where to place them etc..I'm quite an amateur at gardening and dont want to kill these plants. I'm located in Pacific NW so its quite cloudy,moist and cool here most of the year thou summer is around the corner so i shud get some sunlight. Have a west facing window and patio too.

Thanks.

Reply to
DrAnuAg

Flowers should always be removed immediately, they need full sun, air circulation and basically cannot be grown indoors unless it's in a greenhouse.

Reply to
Jangchub