Need a Good Online Resource for Identifying Houseplants

Can someone please direct me to a good online resource for identifying houseplants? I have a few I want to identify and would love a good online resource to dig through.

A similar site for outside plants would be great also.

Thanks!!!

Reply to
Webmonk

Hi Webmonk,

Here's one for houseplants that you should find helpful. There's 1 pages, so look for the arrow in the upper right corner.

The ones I have for hardy plants aren't structured the same and yo would have to click on name after name after name. Is there anythin in particular you are looking for? Do you want to id trees, shrub and/or herbaceous plants? How about wildflowers? Are you in the US? If not, what country? If in the US, is there a particular state o area of the country you are interested in? I have sites for those too Just let me know what you are looking for more specifically. In th meantime, you might find these helpful. With the second one you ca change the list to common names instead of the scientific (botanical ones. This should get you started.

Another option would be to go to the library. Many of the gardening books have a plant encyclopedia in the back of them with nice pics an growing information. That is what I did when I first started so could id what was in the garden I had inherited.

New

-- Newt

Reply to
Newt