Moving Euonymus?

Hi. I have two small euonymus gold bushes that I have to move from the street (that's going to repaved). They're both about 12 inches in diameter and eight to twelve inches high trimmed. They get almost full sun now, so I'm hesitant to move them to a shady site (although they're supposed to tolerate shade) or at all, for that matter.

Any hints? How tolerant are they to relocation? I'm in Pittsburgh, Pa. Thanks.

-jk

Reply to
contrapositive