Leaf Mulchers

All, I am trying to find a good leaf mulcher/shredder (a UK version of the US Flowtron).

Most of them however are the shoulder held versions, I would like one that I can put over a bin, in to which I can throw the leaves (both dry and wet).

Does anyone have an idea of what I can do.

Many thanks Dave

Reply to
runrigger

WORX makes a great leaf mulcher/shredder, but I have no idea if it is available in the UK. (Definite improvement on the Flowtron.) I bought mine on amazon.com.

(Just checked amazon.co.uk, they have a Bosch electric shredder. Rather different -- more an electric chipper/shredder.)

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz