Lantana Berries

I've got two Lantana bushes that in the last two years they almos

completely stop blooming mid summer. Everyone else's will still b full of blooms. The greenhouse said to remove the little gree berries. My question is how do I tell the difference from the one going to flower and the ones just going to seed

-- SKay

Reply to
SKay

When they stop blooming look for small green seeds which later turn dark. Mine did not stop blooming when making seeds. Cut these small seeds off and fertilize the Lantana. Keep it moist and in the sun. You need to fertilize them all summer. Follow directions on the box. Miracle Grow and Peter's are good products. New flower buds should appear shortly after you do these things.

Reply to
Mindful