Kalamansi

Our Kalamansi tree seems not to be so happy since I took it from its large pot and planted it in the ground. Before we planted it in the ground the leaves were really green, It's been 11 months since we transplanted it. About 2 months (Aug 2005) after it was transplanted to the ground the leaves started to have yellow in them and still 7 months latter it's seems to be getting worse, leave have more yellowing on them.

The tree still produces Kalamansi, does year round and has a ton of leaves but just doesn't seem like they should be that yellow. Anyone else have this problem? I live in S. California, the tree is about 7 years old and I fertilize it and water it regularly.

Thanks.

Reply to
Dapat kang maligò