Interesting worm facts

Some interesting facts for worm denyers. If people still think worms are an option in their gardens or lawns this will put them right. I was a little surprised by some of the stats quoted here, impressive stuff. It confirms what we all know, to encourage worms have good availability of organic material including organic fertilisers, eliminate or at least reduce dramatically the pesticides and fungicides and easy on the synthetic fertilisers. Kill your worms and kill your soil. Don't be like me who used to dump litres of toxic shit onto my lawn and top it off with a high nitrogen synthetic fertiliser (grass on steroids). Luckily my worms survived my neglect.

George.com