How to contact Trader Joe's by email

Some people at Trader Joe's are listed at

by entering in quotes "*@traderjoes.com"

Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

Names of the principle people at Trader Joe's are found at the Kirstein Business Branch Boston Public Library for example or try your favorite library

Use the examples from google to construct addresses for email for other Trader Joe's people.

Please reply with Trader Joe's addresses for email for some of the more responsive Trader Joe's departments, people.

See also [url]

Don Saklad

Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example email "*@traderjoes.com"

Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

Reply to
Don Saklad

As has already been asked, "Why?"

The Ranger

Reply to
The Ranger

The TJ website gives a lot of information but does not offer any address to send customer input or questions. If one were just burning with desire to send them a comment or question, he or she could try this method in hopes of reaching someone who would pass it on to the right person for attention. But TJ's practice is to encourage customers to speak directly to the manager staff at the store. I have found them very responsive when you do that. -aem

Reply to
aem

The web site provides two addresses for paper mail, and a phone number. There is a type of customer who likes to whine, instead of offer constructive criticism. My dad's company had a file full of these people. The same ones would find something wrong with a food product every 3 weeks. Perhaps Trader Joe's finds that if person has to lift an arm to put on a stamp, and then go to a mail box, they actually have something valid to say. Maybe e-mail makes it too easy to whine for no reason.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Trader Joe's is ridiculously frustrating. Anybody with any sense knows they could expand, oh, ten-fold before they'd saturate the market. Instead they've built like three new stores while Whole Foods has quadrupled. They've been around probably twenty years but FINALLY build a store in Manhattan -- and it's a half-hour wait to get inside on weekend afternoons. They're privately held so they can do what they want, but it'd be nice if they listened to us and EXPANDED already.

Reply to
pluto

What kind of freakin' moron waits in line to go to a grocery store?

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

It happens whenever Wegman's opens a store in a region that's new to the company. You'd have to visit one to understand. It's not unusual to have

800-1000 people in the parking lot waiting for the doors to open for the first time.
Reply to
Doug Kanter

So you're saying it's usually the moronic-type moron who would stand in line to get inside a grocery store.

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

No, stupid. It would be people who'd lived their entire lives without setting foot in a supermarket that was inarguably perfect. Not trendy like Whole Foods, but perfect.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

And how long have you worked for this alleged company, Ms. Kanter (if that is your real name)?

Reply to
TMG

It's my real name, I don't work them them, and perhaps I have different insights than you about the spectrum of quality within the industry. Or, to be more accurate, I have some insights.

Reply to
Doug Kanter

Careful climbing out on that limb son. 31 years in that particular industry.

Moved out of Idaho after 20 years with Albertsons, to MA with BJs.

You were saying?

Reply to
TMG

TMG wrote in news:Kaadnfog snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com: snipted for ark only

My the things one finds out in a trollfest! Which years were you forced to shop at Albertson's or Smith's? And how did I miss you? Unless, I didn't...By any chance did you ever drive a red Volkswagen? If so, sorry about that.

Terri

Reply to
dogsnus

And how much did those BJs cost?

Dave "and, so we can use all the parts of the Obvious Bag, did they have a nose?" DeLaney

Reply to
David DeLaney

You KNOW the canonical answer is $20, SAIT.

Reply to
Adam Funk

Yes, but first someone has to -ask-.

Dave "politeness is usually rewarded, too" DeLaney

Reply to
David DeLaney

$20, SAIT, but here you have to say "please".

Reply to
Adam Funk

To be fair to poor Doug, he actually was using the AP Stylebook for its intended purpose this time, unlike yesterday. He even got the basic rules right. He simply made the common mistake of adhering to one of them too rigidly, thus violating the whole purpose of having style rules.

BW

Reply to
barbara

Hu's the President of China