How Long Does Tree Spray Need?

I've been wanting to spray my small orchard for three days now, since

the petals fell, but it's been too windy. I'd hoped the wind would die down this evening, Thursday, but no luck. I'll try tomorrow evening, when I get home from work.

They're predicting thunderstorms Sunday afternoon. So if I spray Friday evening and it rains Sunday afternoon, about 40 or so hours later, will the bug spray and fungicide have had enough time to do their job before washing away? What's the minimum time needed between spray and rain?

Reply to
qlinkq

The label is the law, so read that first. A day without rain is generally enough.

Reply to
beecrofter