Hey paghat!

I just bought some Blue Pearl crocus bulbs today, and searched for them on google. Your page is number 4. Great article, thanks!

Anyone know how early they will bloom in Chicago?

I'm planning on planting them near the patio, across and down from my Clifford's Good Morning spiderwort (like Osprey, but more purple in the center with a blush down the petals). It was blooming when I bought it on Easter, hoping they may overlap a little.

I was going to line them up along the path, but most of the photos I've seen have them clumped. Which is better?

This is a long narrow bed along a path, usually has a lot of creeping charley (ground ivy) so that will come up early. I planted some cheddar pinks a few weeks ago, also a couple winter pansies. Still thinking of putting a moneywort in there too, haven't found a spot for it yet.

Janine

Reply to
jrstark