Help needed with terrarium design

I'm planning on building a large terrarium in my living room to house rare Amazonian plants. I've posted a detailed description of my design and I'm putting it forth for something of a public review. I'd love it if you could take a look and give me some pointers, including suggestions on kinds of plants, soil and temperature ranges to maintain, etc..

Your comments and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

here:

metta,

-Bodhi

Reply to