Nothing special about this Tuesday, other than the fact that I was going
through my property this past weekend pulling out everything with three
48 hours later, no sign of a misstep. No scratchin', no itchin'. And when I
get poison ivy, I tend to get it BAD.
I use gloves and wear long sleeves and sweats. Normally, when I'm done
pulling all of the ivy I've spotted, the gloves are the last thing to go
into the bag, then I take a thorough HazMat shower immediately. If there's
any doubt, the sweats are also disposable.
I hate that stuff. Poison Ivy is, to me, like mosquitos - what possible
purpose could it serve on this Earth?
(Sorry to rant, but I knew you'all would understand.)