Ground ivy & Round-up

I've pretty much given up spot treatment for ground ivy as it has now taken over most of the lawn areas (there is little to no grass left). The rest is either crabgrass or clover.

Is my only option spraying glyphosate on the entire area and reseeding? Sorry to disappoint Felder but the areas are sunny & dry and not wet & shady (altough I have places like that where it is growing also); this stuff seems to thrive anywhere.

Help! Dukester

Reply to
Dukester