Bottle Brush Buckeye Question

Good Day All, I have a baby Aesculus parviflora that I planted last spring and it is about

2 ft tall. Can anyone tell me how old/big they must be before I can expect to see blooms? I noticed this week several new stems popping out of the base and it looks quite happy and healthy. I am eagerly awaiting as I planted it in memory of my Grandfather. He always carried a buckeye in his pocket. Thanks in advance!
Reply to
<elaine_h