Another Hosta question...

I've had 8 hostas growing along my walkway for about 8 years now. In-between each I have groups of asiatic lillies. Well, now the hostas are so big they're touching, crowding out the lillies and their offspring.

The season is in full swing right now, and the hostas are in full leaf. I was thinking of digging up the hostas and dividing them, but that'll leave my front yard with very off-looking hostas.

Is it possible to not only divide these hostas, but also shave them to the ground, so the divisions will re-leaf symmetrically?

Reply to
HA HA Budys Here