Luxury vinyl plank installation

DIY flooring question. I am planning to install luxury vinyl plank. To prepare I am going removing the ceramic tile that is underneath. This is a major job and very slow going. In any case, as I am chiseling the tile off with my hammer drill I notice that orange ditra is underneath. My hammer drill regularly rips through the ditra layer.

Anyways, my question is how am I going to lay my vinyl flooring down? On top of the (kind of) damaged Ditra perhaps by flattening it. Or do I have to remove the Ditra (and thinset) too? That seems like it would be another huge amount of work. Ugh.

Reply to
Mrok