In line stop valve

Is it a good idea to use the in-line stop valve on the cold side to regulate the cold flow. Or should I fit a proper valve. I normally control the pressure on the cold side with the stop tap valve, but if I turn it low for the kitchen sink it takes ages for the washing machine and dishwasher to complete their tasks. Thank you. Joe

Reply to
Joe

Get yourself a few full bore quarter turn lever valves.

Only cost pennies each and can be stuck all over the place to control everything.

Control is full bore to closed or what ever you want. Magic things.

Reply to
EricP