Bath Screen Help needed

Hi, Not sure if I can post jpegs but the attached diagram helps immensely when trying to explain. But I will explain anyway - The bath is not flush against the wall as there is a boxed in area and so is only flush for half the width of the bath to the far corner with wall on other side. What I want is some kind of fixed shower screen going about half the width of the bath in a L shape and then connecting to a bath screen by a hinge, sizes of the bath are standard, what I want to know if does anyone know if this is possible? And if so a supplier where I could get it done, I have tried one or two companies that say they offer a complete bespoke service yet are unable to do this.
Thanks for your help any advice would be much appreciated
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.