Humidifier

Our home is 2900 sq feet with finished basement for total 3500 sq ft. We have a two system heating, one unit for the upstairs located in the attic and one for downstairs located in the basement. We are in need of a humidifier, but I was told I can't get one in the attic system since the attic is not climate controlled. Will a humidifier on the basement unit be enough for the entire house and will we feel any moisture upstairs since the duct work doesn't go upstairs from the basement unit?

Reply to
jilliovino