We think our water problem is coming in from the bottom of the chimney. It is six to eight feet below the ground. When we have heavy rain ir

feet below the ground. We believe the water comes up through the bottom of the chimney. We can vac out 15 to 20 gallons at a time. Otherwise it just overflows through the vent door. We thought of totally sealing it off on the bottom, but.....

Reply to
Larry