Reduce sock elasticity?

Is there some kind of agent I can add to my wash to reduce the elasticity of my socks? I'd prefer to pay for some inexpensive agent instead of blowing my money on no-elastic socks. Thanks

W. Pooh (AKA Winnie P.) "Don't eat soup! Soup makes you poop!"

-Baron von Stinkipantz

Reply to
Christopher M.

On Thu 10 Mar 2005 07:23:34p, Christopher M. wrote in alt.home.cleaning:

Try several washes in very hot water and detergent, each followed by drying at high heat. That ought to do it.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright