Laundering sweatshirt

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?" "It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "Go SEAHAWKS." "Use Hot Water, A box of Tide and Four Cups Bleach."

Reply to
tomkanpa

I always thought you to be a male or are you one of these new fangled gay marriage types?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Letsplay.

Reply to
Sawney Beane

I beg your pardon?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Marcey, she's trying to embarrass me by misconstruing what I said.

Mrs. Bonk, Letsplay was a flight attendant who used to post here. He and his husband liked to drink wine and wash Macintoshes in a laundry sink.

Reply to
Sawney Beane

He and his husband liked to drink wine and wash Macintoshes in a laundry sink.

____Reply Separator_____

Computers or apples (the fruit)?

Reply to
tomkanpa

Marcey doesn't frighten me so you may as well leave her out of it. I remember Cindi. She frequented Barbecue Bob's rabbit restaurant before vanishing from Usenet. Perhaps she had a bad case of food poisoning.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

I agree, Letsplay is a fruit. I think they got the computer out of a dumpster.

Reply to
Sawney Beane

If there's an alt.nospam.seahawks group, that's where you'll find him.

Reply to
Sawney Beane