Bath Tub Cleaning Problem

If I told you I was, you can be sure it was for your own good. Since losing my license, I have been able to devote more time to the culinary arts, which I approach as I approached my surgical practice.

Reply to
Sawney Beane

I had your best interests at heart. If you keep quiet about my practicing without a license, I'll keep quiet about what's buried in your garden.

Since the board asked me to retire, I have been able to devote more time to the culinary arts, which I practice with surgical precision.

Reply to
Sawney Beane

My garden was at one time a part of the local churchyard. I have been assured that no dead bodies are under my soil however I did dig up part of a stone angel when I first lived here. Unlike you, I have nothing to hide.

Dismemberment and cannabilism are not qualities to boast about Mr Beane.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

I didn't say I was dismembered from the medical association, I said they asked me to retire. "Cannabilism" isn't in my dictionary. I assume you are insinuating something about the consumption of cannabis. Speaking of that, you'd better perform a painstaking search of your premises. If your politicians have a zero-tolerance policy and they find any residue of whatever your stoned angel was smoking, they'll seize your garden. It will be an uphill battle, but we'll be behind you.

Reply to
Sawney Beane

How amusing. Perhaps my spelling was rather poor in my previous post. It should of course have been "cannibalism" Maybe i should use the spellchecker that comes with the program. Thank you for the offer of support Mr Beane but I have no need of it. My garden gate is kept well locked and bolted.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

But you said you had nothing to hide.

Reply to
Sawney Beane

Nothing to hide but I don't want riff raff intruding on my privacy.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

Privacy is concealment. Hiding is concealing.

Reply to
Sawney Beane

Is that you, Chore Boy?

peggo

Reply to
peggo

MRS BONK IS CHORE BOY??????? Well knock me down with a feather! So that's what she's hiding!

Reply to
Sawney Beane

For goodness sake. How could I possibly be Choreboy? What nonsense, you are trying to make a smokescreen. I have it on good authority Choreboy lost his account a little while ago. Perhaps Peggo is right, maybe YOU are Choreboy re-incarnate! I have no time for all this nym shifting and sock puppetry nonsense. You would do well to stay with one name in future then we will all know who's who.

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

I said something to Mrs. Bonk. Peggo answered. I said something to Peggo. Mrs Bonk answered. I think I've caught a sock puppet.

Reply to
Sawney Beane

Who are you talking to?

peggo

Reply to
peggo

That's right. *I* knew I was talking to peggo, but how did *you* know?

Reply to
Sawney Beane

I think it's you that's wiggling on the hook

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

I'M NOT MRS. BONK!

Reply to