How to properly clean up the crawl space

Tayrgood4991's Avatar (by Gravatar) by Tayrgood4991 in  Basement

My crawl space is roughly 20ft x 10ft. The floor of the crawlspace is dirt. Not very mainly pipes and wires in there. There is a pillar in the middle, towards the front. I did a quick clean up for the time being. I got most of the dirt leveled, I put down a plastic sheet and used heavy duty tape to tape it down. I want to be able to use this space for storage. So my question is, what is the best to way to about that? My basement (which is all unfinished) has somewhat high humidity so I want to help with that situation as well. It doesn't have to look perfect and I would prefer to go with options that could save me money but is still decent quality. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

blog comments powered by Disqus