You Know You Might Be a Normite

I had a dream the other night night that I found myself alone in Norm's house. When I realized where I was, I decided to slip down to his basement to check out his tools. I opened the door to the basement, flipped on the light and there stood Norm. I was so shocked that I woke up. I hesitate to relate this dream to my wife. She will try to analyze it and I may not like what I hear. :-)
Dick Durbin Tallahassee

You sure it was Norm's beard you stuck your face into ?

I am definitely a Normite, but I don't think that I have crossed this particular line (yet).
Lou

What I want to know is, why was Norm down in the basement in the middle of the night with the light off? Was he in storage? Recharging? It's ROBONORM!
I for one welcome our new RoboNorm overlords.

All your shop are belong to us. You will be assimilated.