Yellow birch drying

Hi,
I have boards of yellow birch in my basement. The humidity of the wood is 11%. Is it too soon to use it?
(The basement's temperature is 23 degrees celcius and humidity about 52%. In the past, I was able to drop the humidity to 7% in these conditions but it will take about two months. I plan to use it for a floor on the first level).
Thank you.
Not too soon. Go! Tom

Relative humidity of 52% translates to ten per cent moisture. Sounds like you're there, given that it's cooler near the bottom. http://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/usda/ah188/chapter01.pdf Get the tables and post 'em right beside the hygrometer.
Been a warm winter here, so the outside air has more available moisture. In a more normal year, my stack goes to 4%.