What model of unisaw is this?

Hi,

I'm considering buying this unisaw out of someone's storage unit. The seller is not there to give me the model number so I'm trying to determine the model of this unisaw. I would appreciate if someone is able to tell me the model of this saw.

Aaron Fude

Insufficient data -- can't tell details from cabinet style alone and resolution is too low to expand the image sufficiently to even clearly read what is observable (at least w/ my eyes and monitor).

If can't inspect, unless it's priced so cheaply can't go wrong even if it isn't all there/functional/etc., may want to pass unless owner can add info more than just that photo.

--

Reply to
dpb

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

It appears to be missing the fence, right extension table, and who knows what else. BE SURE to look at it and insure the trunion is not broken. About 10 years ago Delta was having problems with broken trunions, for what ever reason.

Reply to
Leon

I'm guessing he's not right in the area to have a look at it. Otherwise, he'd be able to get the model / serial and test it's relative functionality.

Reply to
Upscale

Hard to tell, but it looks like a 36-732, which was RT and had a metal motor cover.

Reply to
Swingman

.. or 731:

Swingman

I'm thinking that he should go see it before pulling the trigger, I'd certainly not buy it sight unseen.

Reply to
Leon