What model of unisaw is this?

Hi,
I'm considering buying this unisaw out of someone's storage unit. The seller is not there to give me the model number so I'm trying to determine the model of this unisaw. I would appreciate if someone is able to tell me the model of this saw.
http://freeboundaries.com/unisaw.jpg
Thanks!
Aaron
Aaron Fude wrote:

Insufficient data -- can't tell details from cabinet style alone and resolution is too low to expand the image sufficiently to even clearly read what is observable (at least w/ my eyes and monitor).
If can't inspect, unless it's priced so cheaply can't go wrong even if it isn't all there/functional/etc., may want to pass unless owner can add info more than just that photo.
All I can tell is that it is a "right tilt" model which is less desirable but still likely a nice saw. Right tilt means that bevel cuts have the blade layed over towards the fence when used in the most common configuration with the fence to the right of the blade. Therefore you are somewhat limited as to how narrow of a bevel cut you can make and you have added kickback danger from blade\fence pinch.

It appears to be missing the fence, right extension table, and who knows what else. BE SURE to look at it and insure the trunion is not broken. About 10 years ago Delta was having problems with broken trunions, for what ever reason.

what
I'm guessing he's not right in the area to have a look at it. Otherwise, he'd be able to get the model / serial and test it's relative functionality.
wrote in message

I'm thinking that he should go see it before pulling the trigger, I'd certainly not buy it sight unseen.
Leon wrote:

Hard to tell, but it looks like a 36-732, which was RT and had a metal motor cover.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Swingman wrote: